Re: [counter-styles] some more counter styles

Thanks for these suggestions. Before I add them to the document can you
give me information about how and how widely these cases are used for
counter styles?  I'm particularly curious about the date related lists.
  Have you seen them in use? How often?  They don't really seem to be
the same thing as other counter-styles since i can't imagine them being
used for section numbering, and it seems rather unusual to use for list
numbering too.

Cheers,
RI