Re: [css-text] i18n-ISSUE-345: Arabic Hyphenation

Not necessarily relevant for modern Arabic script usage, however, it might
be useful to review the more derived Thaana [1] script usage which goes
further still in the direction of disconnection of letter forms.

[1] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/Thaana.png