Re: [css-text] I18N-ISSUE-308: Definition of 'grapheme cluster'

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestion.

Referring to UAX#29 here is a good idea, but could you confirm your intention of the suggested change?

* “further tailor” to “extend grapheme cluster boundaries” looks like you’re suggesting to prohibit shrinking grapheme cluster boundaries, but I suppose it’s not your intention, is it? Isn’t “tailor” more appropriate word to use here, in terms of giving more flexibilities to implementers, and it’s the word widely used in UAX#29?
* Is your intention of adding “as identified by the content’s language” to prohibit tailoring unless content language is specified? My thought was that it’s better not to have such restrictions from I18N perspective. Do I misunderstand your suggestion?

/koji