Fwd: Feedback: /International/articles/definitions-characters/Overview.en.php

From: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:51:27 +0000
To: www International <www-international@w3.org>
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Feedback:
/International/articles/definitions-characters/Overview.en.php

http://www.w3.org/International/articles/definitions-characters/Overview.en.php

Name: Bernd Bausch

Comments:
Kudos. I came to your pages in the hope to clear my confusion about
character sets, encodings, unicode, utf etc. Thanks - you helped me
greatly. The two articles I have read so far are pleasant to look at and
easy to understand. I am now going to read up on other subjects like
MIME, with the confidence that I will learn quickly.