RE: [counter-styles] i18n-ISSUE-285: Hebrew number converter inadequate for numbers >= 1000

   Hello, Richard!

Let 's assume that A to V represent the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet (excluding the final forms).
The numeric value of these letters are:
A  1
B  2
C  3
D  4
E  5
F  6
G  7
H  8
I  9
J  10
K  20
L  30
M  40
N  50
O  60
P  70
Q  80
R  90
S  100
T  200
U  300
V  400

The number 12345 can be thought as 10+2 thousands 300+40+5. With letters this gives:   JB'UME
This is in logical order.  When displaying, these letters are laid out right to left like any other Hebrew literals, so that the display will be
EMU'BJ

Let me know if this is not clear enough.
--
Shalom (Regards),  Mati