I18N-ISSUE-305: UCHAR missing character literals? [.prep-RDF1.1]

From: Internationalization Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:48:52 +0000
To: www-international@w3.org
I18N-ISSUE-305: UCHAR missing character literals? [.prep-RDF1.1]

Raised by: Addison Phillips
On product: .prep-RDF1.1

URI: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-trig-20130919/

The production UCHAR is as follows:

[27] 	UCHAR 	::= 	'\u' HEX HEX HEX HEX | '\U' HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX HEX

Later on, is discussions of the various string terminals, we see this text:

--
STRING_LITERAL_SINGLE_QUOTE 	lexical form	The characters between the outermost "'"s are taken, with numeric and string escape sequences unescaped, to form the unicode string of a lexical form.
--

But the production for STRING_LITERAL_* does not include any unescaped characters--only ECHAR and UCHAR are referenced, which suggests that the string literals may ONLY use the Unicode escapes. The text suggests that this isn't the case. Is this an omission in one or another of the productions?