Re: I18N-ISSUE-247: Clarify interpretation of line breaks when calculating storage size [ITS-20]

On 29.3.2013 12:43, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> I don't  really see how that follows. Are you storing XML converted to
> bytes or a set of bytes you arrived at after parsing the XML and
> taking the text content of the relevant element?

The latter.

> The latter will not
> contain
 unless your input was
.

I probably wasn't understanding what you mean by
 in your
original message. Of course plain  &#x0D will be considered as a line
break. I though you are talking about edge cases like:

<!DOCTYPE doc [
<!ENTITY CR "&#38;#xD;">
]>
<doc>