[ISSUE-99] Re: I18N-ISSUE-239: Selecting attributes using Selectors [ITS-20] [ACTION-470]

Dear Norbert,
Thank you for your comment on selectors in the ITS2.0 last call, which
we have addressed under:
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/99

The resulting updates to the spec are made in:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#css-selectors

Here notes clarify: first our use of term 'selectors' in relation to the
HTML5/CC usage; the fact the the WG is not providing implementations for
the use of CSS selectors and finally, in response to your comment, that
CSS selectors do not allow ITS annotations to point to attributes.

Please let us know if you are satisfied or not with this response.

many thanks,
Dave