Re: Follow up on regular expressions in ITS 2.0

Hi Felix,

Do you anticipate that uses of the Allowed Characters definition in ITS will need all the capabilities defined in the XML Schema specification, or is there a smaller subset that might be sufficient? From the ECMAScript perspective, the following capabilities in particular are neither supported now nor planned for ES6:
- character class subtraction
- character classes defined by Unicode categories
- character classes defined by Unicode blocks
- character classes defined by multi-character escapes \i, \I, \c, \C, \d, \D, \w, \W

Thanks,
Norbert