Re: Web Notifications I18N Review follow up: [I18N-ISSUE-161][I18N-ACTION-138]

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 6:27 PM, Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com> wrote:
> Regarding I18N-ISSUE-161, which asked:
>
>> 161: Notifications have no way to identify the language of their user-visible text
>> (title and body). Knowledge about the language is often necessary for the user
>> agent to select the right font or to pronounce the text correctly - see
>> http://www.w3.org/International/questions/qa-lang-why
>
> The Working Group would like you to add the language attribute to the title and
> body elements as requested.

This is now added, but only at a global level (same for direction).
Adding more granularity at this point before getting more deployment
experience seems unwise.

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/notifications/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

Thanks for your feedback,

--