Re: FW: Turtle Last Call: Request for Review

Well, actually, anyone receiving this email is welcome to send comments
to the list about internationalization issues associated with this (and
any other last call) doc. ;-)

In fact, we'd very much like people to pitch in like that!

RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)