Reminder: For review: 1 new and 3 updated articles about language declarations in HTML

Folks,

We would like to publish these documents around the second half of next
week.  If you have comments, please send them as soon as possible, since
there are people waiting to translate the pages, and changing after
publication is much more problematic anyway.

Thanks,
RI

PS: I have addressed most of the comments received so far, and will
continue to work through the few comments remaining.

--
Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

Register for the W3C MultilingualWeb Workshop!
Limerick, 21-22 September 2011
http://multilingualweb.eu/register