Re: [css3-text] text-transform:capitalize

I was actually thinking that the term "titlecase" should be removed from the description and we should continue using capitalization. The term "titlecase" is poorly defined for strings, and the thing that is being proposed (setting to title case the first letter of every word) is not what most Latin based languages would consider title case. The current term, "capitalize", seems to more accurately reflect the algorithm.

--Brady