Re: [css3-text] text-transform:capitalize

In the Unicode Consortium, language-specific rules such as for titlecasing,
fall under the CLDR technical committee <http://cldr.unicode.org/>. There
was a ticket filed for adding structure and data some time ago, but it
hadn't reached a high enough relative priority for the committee to work on.
If the W3C is interested in this, I can bring it up on the committee agenda.

Mark