Re: Proposal: Input Method Editor API

Nakano-san,

Thank you so much for your feedback.
I have once thought a similar idea of adding an InputContext()
function to an Element interface and retrieve the input context from
an element as listed in the following snippet.

 var element = document.getElementById('test');
 var context = element.getInputContext(); // or
element.getContext('input-method');
 context.setComposition(composition);
 context.confirmComposition();

Nevertheless, I'm not sure we can implement such interface on all
major user-agents. (I think we can implement this idea on WebKit.)
Would it be possible to give me whether we can implement such
InputContext interface on Firefox?

Regards,

Hironori Bono
E-mail: hbono@google.com