Re: Updated article: Who uses Unicode?

Hello Richard,

The article says, at the end:

"You can add a logo to your page provided by the Unicode Consortium if
it validates as UTF-8 using the W3C validator."

It would be really good if you were giving an actionable link, rather
than putting the reader off by an apparent "there is something
somewhere, go search for it yourself" attitude.

Also, you might mention that some famous Web frameworks, in particular
Ruby on Rails (http://rubyonrails.org/) come with everything set up for
UTF-8 out of the box. (I don't now about Web frameworks based on other
programming languages.)

On 2010/09/06 19:35, Richard Ishida wrote:
> I think it's being slightly more precise than actually needed, but I changed the text to
>
> It is sometimes assumed that Unicode encodings are popular "behind the scenes" but rarely used on the pages of major Web sites.
>
> And added a note:
>
> In this article, Unicode is short for a Unicode encoding.

Why not use the wording that I proposed in my mail yesterday?

Regards,   Martin.