RE: Updated article: Who uses Unicode?

I think it's being slightly more precise than actually needed, but I changed the text to

It is sometimes assumed that Unicode encodings are popular "behind the scenes" but rarely used on the pages of major Web sites.

And added a note:

In this article, Unicode is short for a Unicode encoding.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead