RE: For review: Using <b> and <i> tags

Gunnar,

We discussed this in the i18n telecon.  We changed tag to element in the page title and question, and I changed in one or two other places, but we felt this was sufficient for this article.  In places where we use the word tag now, we actually mean the tag. There may be a couple of places where you could equally well have used element, but we don't expect any confusion to arise from that.

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead