Re: Ruby in HTML5

Following 1) 2) uses simple ruby, 3) emulates complex one.

1) Why don't you know "Kid's goo", automatically Japanese Ruby
Generator for kids?

Original:
http://kids.goo.ne.jp/index.html?&SY=2&MD=2
Ruby-ed:
http://kids.goo.ne.jp/index.html?&SY=0&MD=2

The first input area is for search. Not only the search result, but
also the site linked would be ruby-annotated.

The site has given this feature for 9 years(starts July 2001).
The press release about begging service(written in Japanese, "Heisei 13
nen" means 2001) is below:

http://help.goo.ne.jp/info/detail/86/

2) I found another automatically generator below:
http://www.hiragana.jp/

This site is more simple and seems "not gagged" like kid's goo. :)
and also, the ruby-ed result can show with Opera, Firefox3, Lunascape,
Google Chrome and Safari4!

For Example:
http://trans.hiragana.jp/ruby/http://www.mext.go.jp/

3) In the list public-html-ig-jp@w3.org, I told the site emulating
complex ruby.

http://suika.fam.cx/~wakaba/wiki/sw/n/%E6%8E%92%E4%BB%96%E7%9A%84XML%E6%AD%A3%E6%BA%96%E5%8C%96

Actually, the site uses very simple CSS3, thus the style may not treat
the case that the ruby makes line breaking. And the site doesn't use
complex ruby elements/tags by the reason probably not supported by any
browsers.

--
Suzumizaki-Kimitaka <szmml@h12u.com>