RE: Authoring HTML: Handling Right-to-left Scripts, additional changes

Hmm.  I went to some lengths to test that on IE7, IE8 and some other
browsers, but couldn't replicate it.  I used a modified version of tests
20-22 at
http://www.w3.org/International/tests/tests-html-css/tests-bidi-chrome/gener
ate?test=20

If we do find repeatable evidence of the problem, we can add the information
to http://www.w3.org/International/docs/bp-html-bidi/uanotes.html

Cheers,

RI

Richard Ishida