Re: OWL 1.1 FPWDs

Hi Jeremy,

[this note is a personal reply, chair hat OFF]

I did indeed note these recent FPWDs and I also did, indeed, note the
rather high access barrier. I was contemplating bringing up the language
matching issue--after all, we (mostly you) wrote a paper about it some
years ago now, so I was curious to see if that came to anything......

The I18N Core WG has gotten off to a slow start this year. I expect that
the WG will review aspects of these document at some point in their
lives, although perhaps not during FPWD.

I note that the OWL WG has responded positively about my comment about
the stale reference.

In any case, thank you very much for sending this note along. It's a
huge help to the I18N efforts at W3C when we get comments like this!

Addison

--
Addison Phillips
Globalization Architect -- Yahoo! Inc.