RE: [CSS3 Text] Tibetan Emphasis marks

> I'll get you some images and send them.

In the meantime, you can see the actual Unicode glyphs here

http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/uniview/?char=0F35&utf8=false

http://people.w3.org/rishida/scripts/uniview/?char=0F37&utf8=false

> These emphasis marks are used for instance:

Chris, are the two marks used interchangeably, or each in a specific context?

> Another method of emphasis used in Tibetan was to write the
> emphasized text in red ink.

Would this usually be applied to a whole 'syllable' at a time? (I'm hoping that individual combined characters are not highlighted in this way, since it is difficult for current user agents to combine characters with markup around them.)  Is the tsheg also highlighted?

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead