RE: Comment on working draft "Specifying Language in XHTML and HTML Content"

As I mentioned before, the version of this document at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-i18n-html-tech-lang-20050224/ is well out of
date, and the current edit version is at
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-lang.html .  Please
comment on the current edit version only.

Thank you.
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead