Re: CSS3 Text - Edit suggestions

I think including "historic Tibetan justification" in an appendix is
appropriate. Though not common in modern typography, historic techniques
and writing modes are used in academic/scholarly publications and are often
used for effect in advertising. (Since many web sites are used for
transmitting educational and research work and others have significant
advertising content, it seems appropriate document the correct methodology
and to retain the description as a optional service.)

At 2007.02.23-05:26(-0800), Paul Nelson (ATC) wrote:

>I'll write a proposed draft for this area next week and submit it to the
>lists for comment.
>
>An entire document on justification could be written that would help
>people understand expansion opportunities, compression, etc. I don't know
>that it makes it any more or less compelling to implement. However, I
>think that if the information is worth keeping around it should be done right.
>
>Paul

---Steve Deach
    sdeach@adobe.com