Re: Autmotic Translators Google SysTrans Want to find out more; why both same?

Hello C. E., others,

I'm not really sure how problems of machine translation systems
are related to Web internationalization. I don't think we can
look at all the problems of machine translations, of which there
are definitely many. I also don't think that just because these
translations happen over the Web, that makes them Web
internationalization.

I think the general inpact of automatic translation on Web
internationalization, the impact of the Web on automatic
translation, and so on, could well be a topic for this list,
but specific French-English translation problems of specific
translation engines are, well, too specific :-).

Thanks and regards,   Martin (W3C Internationalization Interest Group Chair).