Re: Unicode conference papers

Hi Martin,

It's not clear what the authors intended, but if you have a look at
one of the shortest URLs with these tags, maybe you can guess their
intent:

http://let.at/

Anyway, I just thought it was interesting that the most common pair of
"languages", was not actually a pair of languages at all! :-)

I believe we will see more problems in language tags than in "charset"
tags for a while because language tags often aren't needed to display
an HTML document, which is perhaps the only test that the author
performs after putting it on the server...

Erik