RE: Updated article: Two-letter or three-letter language codes

Hi Chris,

Not in that FAQ. (We try to keep these things very focused on answering just
the question at hand.)

Also, ISO have pledged not to do such a thing for 50 years, I believe, so
although this is of  interest to spec writers such as ourselves, I haven't
so far included it in any of these 'practically oriented' articles. ( I try
to give people what they need, but not swamp them with unnecessary detail.)

Cheers,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Lead