From: www-international-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-international-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Ivan Herman
Sent: 31 March 2005 09:08
To: Jasper Michalczik
Cc: www-international@w3.org
Subject: Re: Editor for HTML, UTF-8 and Arabic

I do not 'edit' arabic directly, but I have to include arabic (and other
texts) regularly
in my text (eg, managing translations). I use jEdit and/or EmEdit. jEdit
has the
advantange of being in Jave and the disatvantage of being in Java :-).
EmEdit is a simpler
editor (does not really have XML editing facilities) but handles UTF-8
correctly. It runs
on Windows only.

I hope it helps

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

stated.
BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.