Re: Editor for HTML, UTF-8 and Arabic

I do not 'edit' arabic directly, but I have to include arabic (and other texts) regularly
in my text (eg, managing translations). I use jEdit and/or EmEdit. jEdit has the
advantange of being in Jave and the disatvantage of being in Java :-). EmEdit is a simpler
editor (does not really have XML editing facilities) but handles UTF-8 correctly. It runs
on Windows only.

I hope it helps

Ivan

--

Ivan Herman
W3C Communications Team, Head of Offices