RE: IDN - RTL

Of course true internationalization must allow the replacement of http and
its like by localized equivalents for non-Latin scripts.

Today some browsers don't require it, but then you still need ftp and https.

I hope the younger generation will soon be able to type הטטפ:\\שלום.יל or
something similar and be able to use the internet before they learn a
foreign language.

Jony