RE: New article for 2nd REVIEW: An Introduction to Multilingual Web Addresses

Paul,

Thanks for pointing out this error in the text.  I have changed the wording to:

"Note that the filename may be stored and exposed in different encodings.  Under Windows NT or Windows XP the IIS or Apache 2 server exposes the file name as UTF-8, even though the operating system stores it as UTF-16."

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C

contact info: