RE: New tutorial for REVIEW: Ruby Markup and Styling

Fixed.

> Slide 14: the definition of technical term "before" is
> somewhat wrong.
> Before is above for horizontal text only when lines stack
> top-to-bottom.
>   Ditto for to the right of vertical text.  A simple way to
> describe "before' is "towards the preceding line of text".
> See also slide 17.

I don't want this to sound like a specification - and it's aimed at content authors, not UA implementors.  So I amended the text in a number of ways, and added a note about Mongolian.  I also removed the definition from slide 17 and added a link to slide 14's description.

> Slide 17: I would think that the CSS3 stuff is not only to
> fine-tune presentation, but to get it right in the first
> place (rough-tune it?) when applied to generic XML (other
> than the blessed Ruby markup).

Change 'fine-tuning' to 'describing'.

> Slide 24: left and start shouldn't be synonymous.  start is
> towards the beginning of the line, therefore right in RTL
> text.  But I see that this is what the CSS3 Ruby spec says,
> hmmm, this looks wrong...

I added this comment to the table of i18n comments to the CSS WG wrt ruby module.
http://www.w3.org/International/2005/05/css3-ruby-review.html

> Slides 26-29: the examples are not very clear.  Thin vertical
> lines (as in the preceding slides) would help.

Added.

Thanks, François