Re: Standard for postal address information

Just to let folks know, UBL has an addresses section, most notably the following
diagram:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/cd-UBL-1.0/uml/concept/comp/UBL-1.0-AddressPackage.jpg

(for those who don't have a spare €545 and the time to slog through over 1000
pages of Graham Rhind's book.)

Andrea