RE: question

I did this on a Windows platform - either Windows XP or 2000.  Whichever
it was it would normally have shaped arabic for me,  but as I remember
didn't do that in the browser when using WEFT.

Cheers,
RI

============
Richard Ishida
W3C

tel: +44 1753 480 292
http://www.w3.org/People/Ishida/
http://www.w3.org/International/
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/

See the W3C Internationalization FAQ page
http://www.w3.org/International/questions.html

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/web/embedding/weft3/default.htm?fnam
e=%20&fsize=

Regards, Russ (rrolfe)