Re: Naming convention

On Monday, June 30, 2003, 9:43:24 AM, David wrote:

DT> I don’t know if it’s the correct mailing list for this question.

DT> Anyway I would like to know if there is an international convention for
DT> the URI naming.

DT> I mean, could I use uppercase and lowercase characters
DT> (http://www.domain.com/TEST/Tesh.html.....)?

Yes, you can use that if you want. Don't expect it to be the same as
http://www.domain.com/Test/Tesh.html  however.

DT> I’m sure we can not but I cannot find any rules for that.

The IETF Internet Draft draft-fielding-uri-rfc2396bis-03 is expected
to obsolete RFC 2396, which is the current URI standard.

http://www.apache.org/~fielding/uri/rev-2002/rfc2396bis.html
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2396.txt