Re: http status code for site blocked

At 11:26 AM 12/6/2002 +0500, Mohammad Khalid wrote:
>hello,
>I am from Pak
>
>istan and i have to agree with Tex. sometimes it can get very fustrating when a site is blocked by the government, host, policies of even the domain registrar without out prior knowledge. I causes the webmaster to go through hell trying to figure out whether the problem might not lie at his end.

There are network administrative tools that allow one to isolate the problem. Off list I worked with Tex to identify the location of the problem. It is no different for me than tracing down spammers which I do all the time.

If anyone ever wants assistance in tracking down these types of issues, contact me off list.

Barry Caplan
www.i18n.com