RE: Problem in showing Japanise Wave dash

Yeah, this all rings a bell with me now...we decided something similar - that in practical use it was intractable. We had to change the software on our end to handle both cases because we could be sure which case we would receive in data received from our outside sources.

Barry Caplan
www.i18n.com