Re: Looking for a white paper

Eric,

Ugh.  I have spent the last 3 years trying to undo the damage of "level"
thinking.  Software internationalization and localization don't fit that neatly
into simple levels.

Instead we now use a matrix approach (for internationalization).  Here is a link
to the matrix and the document which describes it:

http://www.sun.com/developers/gadc/des_dev/i18ntaxonomy/index.html

Having worked in application i18n for over 12 years now, I can tell you that
levels are a poor view of i18n.

Other may have suggestions for l10n.

Regards,
Andrea Vine