  From: Boza, Gladys (Gladys)
  To: www-international@w3.org ; i18n-prog@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:24 AM
  Subject: Tool to pseudotranslate Java resource bundles

  HI all,
  does anybody know of a tool or a way to do a pseudotranslation or a dummy translation (e.g.: German) of Java resource bundles. I need this for i18n testing purposes.

  The tool JILKIT offers this but the only dictionary available is simplified Chinese. I would like to have a European language like German. I would need to upload a dictionary and I haven't been able to find one for German.

  Any help will be greatly appreciated!
  Thanks in advance,
  Gladys