Fw: Javascript Internationalization

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert Vanraamsdonk
To: 'Rakesh Bhatia'
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 11:39 PM
Subject: RE: Javascript Internationalization

There are two immediate things you need to check before we can diagnose the problem:

1) What browser/version are you using? Have you set the language settings in your browser to Japanese? (in IE, View/Encoding/japanese Auto-select)
2) Have you specified the correct character encoding in the JavaScript code (e.g., Shift-JIS)?
Kind regards,

Robert VanRaamsdonk
Global Engagement Consultant
Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.