RE: BizTalk

Hi Suzanne,

We use the BizTalk framework for XML-based B2B messaging, but not for
expressing XML structures using their XDR schema. Instead of their schema,
we've extended CommerceOne's CBL framework to support XML documents needed
in localization procurement and use BizTalk (but not exclusively) to move
these CBL-compliant documents from server to server.

We do have an interface for our translators where the interface is presented
in their language and they key in content in their language and the data is
merged back on our servers. This system, built about three years ago, is not
based on XML though.

Regards, Olin