RE: Perl/CGI I18n-L10n Tutorial.../I18N job Info

I don't have it handy here at home, but I remember a pretty nice piece in
The Perl Cookbook. Also, plenty of tidbits in CJKV Computing by Lunde.

Anyone played with the new Unicode features in Perl 5.6, while we are on
the topic?

And as long as we are talking, if you are a Perl expert and I18N/L10N
engineer, I'd be interested in your resume for a hell of an opportunity.
Same goes for Java I18N/L10N engineers, International QA experts.
Especially desired are "A players". Locations in Silicon Valley (Redwood
City), New Hampshire, Massachusetts Rt 128 Area, Princeton NJ. I am the
hiring manager and I need more than 1 person in each of the categories I
mentioned...

for more info, please send email resumes to i18nresumes (at) i18n.com.

Barry Caplan