Re: Transliteration

Albert Lunde wrote:
> The phrase "onegai shimasu" is _still_ in the Japanese Language _not_ in
> the English language, it has just been written in a roman script.

That's right, but it is meant to be read from people who have experience
with the English language. Although transliteration is not a transcription,
rules were choosen intuitive to be similar to the rules of some language.
That is why I think both languages are important. The second isn't really a
language, but is ther a better word to name it?

Bye
Guentcho Skordev
/or Ghencho or Gentscho/