Re: Arabisation and character sets

Sindbad Netscape Navigator 4.x, 3.x and Communicator 4.x provides support for Arabic
Java applets and Arabic Java script. Sindbad is available over all Win 95 single byte
platforms. Sindbad does not restrict the user to use Arabic Win 95.
We are ready to provide more detailed information about Sindbad Arabic java support.