Re: Euro

I'm sorry if my tone was a bit out of sorts - I wasn't in a good mood
yesterday.  Your Unicode browser deals no better with the Euro symbol than
any other browser - today neither of them have the correct glyph to
display the character and both will need configuring to work correctly.

If I wish to make lynx work, the configuration is trivial.  I add my
ISO8859-0 font to my system and configure xterm to use it - end of story.

If I wish netscape to use it, I select the option to change the default
fonts to use - having added them in the same way as for xterm to the
system.  Again, it will just work - end of story.

Netscape builds its fonts up for Unicode from the existing fonts - it
would take a new release of Netscape to know where to pick up the glyph
for it do display it for Unicode.

These are the only two browsers I use, so I can't comment on any others.

Of course all of the above is for someone running UNIX :-)

Regards,
	Donald