Re: Servers that support META (was Re: Language label)

Francois Yergeau wrote:
> À 08:03 28-02-97 -0500, Gary Adams - Sun Microsystems Labs BOS a écrit :
> >On the other hand most servers do support the "<META HTTP-EQUIV...>"
> >workaround.
>
> Can you please give examples of servers that actually extract info from
> <META> elements, and send it in HTTP headers?  I didn't think there were any.

I thought about implementing that in phttpd (I have the code from another
application), but I dismissed the idea. It's too big resource drain
without clear benefits.

--
They work 24 hours a day and 256 days a year  --  root@fly.cc.fer.hr

dave@srce.hr