RE: Authoring Techniques for XHTML & HTML Internationalization: Characters and Encodings 1.0

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for this.  I will look at this in more detail when we turn our
attention back to that document (hopefully not too far in the future).

"The following is an example of a meta statement." in 3.2 [1] is a complete
and outright error.  It should say "The following is an example of an XML
declaration.".  Thanks.

RI

[1]
http://www.w3.org/International/geo/html-tech/tech-character.html#ri20030509