Re: Your comments on Character Model Fundamentals [LC059, LC060, LC061, LC062, LC063, LC065, LC066, LC068]

Richard,

Le 29 juil. 2004, à 14:14, Richard Ishida a écrit :
> Many thanks for your comments on the 3rd Last Call version of the
> Character Model for the World Wide Web 1.0: Fundamentals [1].  We
> appreciate the interest you have taken in this specification.
> The following comments were accepted and edits were made along the
> lines you suggested. If you wish to say that you are satisfied or
> raise an issue, please reply to us within the next two weeks at
> mailto:www-i18n-comments@w3.org and copy w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org.
>         LC059, LC060, LC061, LC062, LC063, LC066

accepted.

> PLEASE REVIEW the decisions for the following additional comments and
> reply to us within the next two weeks at
> mailto:www-i18n-comments@w3.org (copying
> w3c-i18n-ig@w3.org) to say whether you are satisfied with the decision
> taken.
>         LC065, LC068

Accepted.

PS: I note that the comment about graphical use of characters is still
not solved. I will look forward your answer.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***