Re: XHTML Basic 1.1 and setting input field to numeric mode

 > XHTML Basic has no real purpose except to support the XHTML Mobile
Profile, as far as I am concerned.

there you go. A written confession. You don't give a damn about mobile.

 >  The working group loves to get input from the community.  We plan on
publishing an updated
 > public working draft very soon.  If you have comments or concerns,
please let us know!

well, I have ideas. But they are most likely incompatible with the
mentality I am seeing around here to be taken into consideration.
Anyway, getting the style attribute undeprecated would be a good start.

Luca