Re: [META] Design View #53 - Mobile Web 2.0: The New Fun Park For Developers?

Jens Meiert wrote:
>>  SitePoint Design View
>>
>> Issue 53: December 2nd, 2008  The Useful and the Usable in Web Design
>
> Interesting. Anyone else sharing my objections on having mails like
> this on this list?

I submitted it to my ISP's spam filter spam learning mailbox, unread!
Generally anything that is highly styled is obviously commercial in
nature, and I only tolerate it where explicitly requested, although I
still prefer plain text.

--
David Woolley